1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Races and classes

Discussion in 'General' started by Kanon, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Kanon

Kanon New Member

Am I the only one who saw that there are only one strong class in game and the other are unnecessary? Guess which one [​IMG]

Try to check abyss walker and treasure hunter. First one has more then double critical power, about 30% more attack, more speed. And malus? The only word to describe malus is LOL. Malus is on HP and defense, right? To be balanced, AW should be have less 30% and 1/3 on two malus point, right? Well, if you check stats, they are practically identical. What means? That AW tank and resist the same of TH, but deals more than double damage.

The comparison becomes even more fun if you compare human warrior and dark elf mage. They have pratically the same defense and hp (differences are < 5%), but mage deals damage more or less triple, and ranged.

Definitely, useful classes in game are 4: spell howler, abyss walker, blade dancer and spell singer. What do you see? Yes, 3 dark elf and 1 elf. Other classes are unnecessary. This is demonstrated by any clan composition. Try to open any clan list and check this. Or, if you are developer game, try to make a database query, it's simple.

My suggestion, for game creator and players: review all classes, BALANCE THEM. Otherwise you had created 16 classes and 4 races to see used 4 classes and 2 races!

Attached the screenshots of one of best clan on my server. You can see this in all clan.

Attached Files:

2. Kanon

Kanon New Member

0 reply, do you like to play on mono-race server?